List 5 storylines that were never really resolved to your satisfaction.
Okay, I'll just stick to recent stuff.
5. Just about everything on TNA right now. MEM/Frontline should be the stuff of my wildest plotty dreams. I adore revolts against the establishment, I adore wrestling stables, I adore over-riding plots affecting the whole show and every character. I want to love this storyline, and I can't because it sucks. There is zero division by right/wrong between the characters--in fact, the faces are generally the ones stealing, wielding knives, and bragging. MEM gets way too much "pro-mo" time, and not enough sekrit meeting time. Seriously, none of them care that Joe's been putting a knife to Steiner's throat? Steiner hasn't brought it up? I hate lethal weapons in wrestling anyway. It can be used, so there's no pay-off. Also, Don West grosses me out. There, I said it.
4. Hardy vs. Hardy. This round. Admittedly, I've never like any of their fueds. It always involves random Matt heelturn. I like him as a face, ok. Much like Samoa Joe's knife, I don't want Jack, the dead dog, brought into this. I can't get behind the notion that Jeff once having pinned Matt, will feel better about his dog, house, and accidents.
Lamely, I think I would be wigglepants if the roles were reversed (and there wasn't any dead pets). TNA is taking a favorite story-type and bungling it. Hardy vs. Hardy is taking a favorite story-type and doing the exact opposite of what I want. Jerks.
3. Randy/Triple H/Steph. This was going along well enough. Until last week. Randy had to come out and give some dumb speech about dropping the charges on Hunter "because [he] wants to take care of him [himself]". How fucking dumb. Seriously. First of all, cowardly heels would want their opponents in jail, am i rite!?!?!? Second, why not have surprize!Hunter show up, with sledgehammer, and commence to beating, and when Randy, half-beaten, gaspes "How did you get here?", Hunter snarls, "I made bail." GET IT BECAUSE HIS WIFE'S DADDY HAS A LOT OF MONEY.
One word, one small word wrestling audiences are v. familar with, and your plot doesn't lose steam, your faces look strong, your heel gets outwitted.
2. John Cena spilling about Vickie and Show's affair. Like TNA, this storyline has a super-fucked up notion of right/wrong. Cena has been 100% pure asshole through the whole thing. He got his match, why did he have to be a chatty Cathy and spill Vickie's business. And that explanation about your "friends" discovering the security footage? Creepy.
1. The Beautiful People. I LOVED THEM. They were mean, they were snarky (I only like to throw up when I'm trying to get below 100 pounds), they were perfect. Then the Sarah Palin thing happened, and kept happening. Weeks and weeks of dumbdumbdumb happening. I can't watch it anymore.